2012 Uniform Swimming Pool Spa and Hot Tub Code eBook
NO Refunds on eBooks!
Products downloaded are not to be reproduced or redistributed in any way.
The use of this document is intended to provide a safe and functional solar energy system with minimum regulations. An American National Standard IAPMO/ANSI USEC 1-2012
Significant changes to the USEC include:
• New attic installation provisions that address the length of passageway, width of passageway, work platform, lighting and convenience outlet.
• New safety device provisions for components subjected to high pressures, and vacuum conditions.
• New freeze protection provisions.
• Revised heat exchanger requirements.
• New piping provisions that address piping materials and the identification of piping.
• New provisions for valves.
• Revised and updated joint and connection requirements.
• New requirements for storage tanks that address provisions for relief valves, temperatures, and piping.
• New provisions for expansion tanks.
• New provisions for solar collectors.
• New Chapter 9 that addresses solar thermal systems provisions for swimming pools, spas, and hot tubs.
• New electrical provisions for the installation of solar photovoltaic energy systems based on NFPA 70.
• New Chapter 11 that addresses provisions for pumps used in solar thermal systems.
• New appendix for installation guidelines in regards to solar photovoltaic systems.
This convenient, bookmarked ebook is fully indexed, hyperlinked, searchable, and available with the click of a mouse. No more bulky books and torn or missing pages.